You just need five ingredients to make this smokey, Spanish-inspired supper in one pan.
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 16-ounce bag mini sweet peppers
- 2 tbsp. harissa sauce
- 4 small skin-on chicken legs (about 21/2 pounds)
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 ℉. Toss chickpeas and peppers with 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on a wide rimmed baking pan.
- Combine harissa and 1 tablespoon oil in a small mixing dish. Chicken should be rubbed with the harissa mixture. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, nestled amid chickpeas and peppers.
- Before serving, toss with cilantro.